Saturday 26 March 2016

STRANGE!!! Pastor to spend weekend in coffin and "resurrect" on Sunday!

Na wa ooooo!!! Things we hear everyday! A pastor in Louisiana, USA is raising eyebrows with his unusual plan to mark Easter. He plans to spend the weekend in a coffin and resurrect himself on Sunday, reports television station.

Bishop Rickey Moore of Shreveport sealed himself in a coffin Friday. He plans to remain in that coffin without access to food, water or a bathroom for 36 hours.

He'll come out at 3am on Easter Sunday. Some critics call the plan extreme and even sacrilegious.
But Moore says he just wants to get people's attention.

"If it takes people talking about me and criticizing me for trying to remind them of what Jesus did, I don't mind wearing my crown," he said.

1 comment:

  1. I pray he comes out alive. Abi air de d coffin? Its only one Jesus Christ! Another one na counterfeit...

    ReplyDelete